Virtualidades


O elogio público

Na hora da despedida de Tony Blair, George W. Bush deu uma entrevista ao jornal The Sun, onde deixou escapar algumas revelações interessantes. Quem tiver a oportunidade pode ler mais aqui, mas gostaria de destacar alguns pormenores:
“I selfishly said to him, ‘I hope you can stay out my term!’
"Tony’s great skill, and I wish I had it, is that he’s very articulate. I wish I was a better speaker."
"I’ve heard he’s been called Bush’s poodle. He’s bigger than that. This is just background noise, a distraction from big things."

Etiquetas: , ,

0 Responses to “O elogio público”

Enviar um comentário


Web This Blog

Blogues




© 2006 Virtualidades | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health